Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hands-on Practice

●Identify title, lead and body Cirque du Soleil Accused of AIDS Bias


  1. Title: Cirque du Soleil Accused of AIDS Bias
  2. Lead: From a news story by San Francisco KPIX CBC 5 News Reporter Manual Ramo March 2004
  3. Body: the new Age Circus Cirque du Soleil is being accused of old-fashioned thinking when it comes to AIDS. The porduction is being...

●Six basic questions

  • Who is the story about?
  • Matthew Cusick

  • What will happen?
  • He was not allowed to perform in the production and also be fired.

  • When did the event happen?
  • March 2004

  • Where did the event happen?
  • The circus production in San francisco

  • Why did this event happen?
  • He is a HIV positive, and the company feared his high-bar act would endanger people.

  • How did this event happen?
  • Cirque du Soleil is being accused of old-fashioned thinking when it comes to AIDS.

In my opinion, vocabulary, word section, multiple choice and sequencing could help me to get understand the process of this story. I like sequencing the most. I think, if I know the article, and then I might know which parts were happened in advance or at last. I think it's quite logical, jsut like a logical analysis. Also, I think that could help me to remember and organize the whole content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home