Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hands-on Practice

About my own website, I think I have to sign out the resource from and the content of a story should be more simply and easily to read to readers. About the downtime, I think the pictures and the music are wasted of time to see the whole content. I should make the music more shorter to download for the users. In my point of view, I think my own website should be more active and have more interaction with the users. I should design it more interesting and more attractive. Only one thing that I've done well is the background. I think it is good-looking. There is one thing that I had had frustructed is I couldn's use some flash pictures or animation with the mouse. About my links, I think I can type the URL of each link next to the pictures. Just not only use the pictures to instead of the hyperlink, but also let other users or readers to click it even see it clearly. Maybe there was somethings that I never discoverd, so, I think I should be very carefully to design it. I also hope I could design it well next time.

About Stella's individual website, I think she's done a good job. I think her website has consistency of the background. The structure of her website is quite good. But I think about her resume, she can change the color of her words. Not only use the purple, but also use other color to instead. One more thing is that about her links, I think she could give more details about her future job. On average, she is a good designer of her website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home